What is the reason for the temperature uniformity of the constant temperature and humidity box? What is the reason for the requirements? Let ’s analyze it.
1. The difference between the interior experimental goal of the constant temperature and humidity test box: If the constant temperature Experimental samples that meet the internal heat -flowing experimental samples in the operating room of the constant humidity test box will definitely affect the uniformity of internal temperature to a certain extent, that is, the temperature uniformity. For example, LED lighting products, the product itself has glowing and heat, and it becomes a heat load, then there is a great impact on the temperature uniformity.
2. The planning of the planning makes it difficult to reach the uniform symmetrical structure in the internal structure and space planning of the constant temperature and humidity test box, and this asymmetric structure will definitely cause the internal temperature uniformity error. Thismainly reflected in sheet metal planning and sheet metal processing, such as the planning of the air duct, the positioning position of the heating pipe, and the fineness of the fan power, etc., can affect the temperature uniformity of the box.
3. Because the inner wall of the constant temperature and constant humidity test box is different, the temperature of the inner wall of the experimental box will also be uneven, which will affect the heat convection in the operating room and form an error in the uniformity of the internal temperature.
4. Because the heat transfer coefficients of the upper and lower, left and right of the work room are different, some of which have wiring holes, inspection holes, and test holes cause heat dissipation and heat transfer. The temperature is uneven, and then the radiation of the box wall is not uniform to spread heat, which affects the temperature evenly.
5. The sealing of the box and the door is not strict, such as: the sealing bar is non -customized, the door leaks, etc., and then affects the temperature uniformity of the operating space.
6. If the volume of the experimental target is too large, or the experimental target is placed in a constant temperature and humidity test box, the orientation or method is not appropriate, which is blocked by the air in the inside. error. For example, placing experimental products around the air duct, which seriously affects the cycle of wind, of course, the uniformity of the temperature will be greatly affected.