This GB/T450 MDASH; 2002 standard specifies the method of using hydraulic increasing principles to determine paper resistance.
This GB/T450 mdash; 2002 standards are suitable for a single -layer paper or multi -layer paper with a decision of 70kPa to 1400kPa.
This GB/T450 mdash; 2002 standards are not suitable for determining composite materials (such as corrugated cardboard or pad cardboard).
2. Cited standard
The provisions contained in the following standards form the provisions of this standard through reference in this standard. When this standard was published, the version shown in
was valid. All standards will be revised, and all parties using this standard shall explore the possibility of using the following standard versions
GB/T450 mdash; 2002 paper and cardboard sample adoption (EQV ISO 186: 1994)
GB/T10739 mdash; 2002 paper, cardboard and pulp sample processing and test standard atmosphere conditions
This GB/T450 mdash; 2002 standards use the following definition.
1. Brokenness: Pressure by the hydraulic system, and the ZUI pressure when the elastic collagen is broken when the sample area is broken.
2. Broken index: Paper tolerance is quantitative and expressed as a karma.
Place the sample on the elastic glue film, clamp the surroundings of the sample tightly, so that it is freely raised with the glue film. When the hydraulic fluid
pump into a stable rate, so that the glue film is raised until the sample is broken, the large pressure applied by the sample is the sample resistance.
Permaneous tester (fully automatic and semi -automatic distinction)
1. Electronic semi -automatic breakthrough tester HD -A503
2. Fully automatic break-resistant strength tester HD-A504
3. Instrument accessories: silicon oil, correction film, rubber film