1. Which materials need to be tested by aging?1. Plastic/rubber products (including PP, PVC, natural rubber, etc.), especially It is a product plastic shell, plastic fastener, etc.
2. Coating/adhesive product (industrial coating, building coating), especially outdoor coatings.
3. Outdoor decorations (including outdoor light boxes, outdoor plating, etc.). Please call us for more scope of testing.
What are the aging testing methods?The aging of materials includes fading, loss of light, decreased strength, cracking, peeling, powdery and oxidation.
1. Aging experiments are mainly aimed at polymer materials (plastic, coatings, adhesives and rubber). Common aging mainly include artificial natural climatic aging, aging ultraviolet, aging light, aging humidity, and aging thermal oxygen.
2. If the product is used in the sunlight in the regular period, if you want to understand the life of the product outdoors, it is necessary to simulate the UV light experiment of UVs. Of course The intensity is much greater, so as to shorten the test time, you can understand the aging of the product after a short test.
3. If the product is used in the environment with a high humid temperature such as the bathroom, it must be aging and aging,
4. If the product uses the heat dissipation position of the machine There will be a corresponding test method for product exports to different countries and regions.
If you need to learn more about the aging test methods of various materials, you can call our Qinsun instrument in our Si Kunshan, there will be professional and technical engineers to help you in detail