The Si4000 xenon lamp aging tester is a household experimental device manufactured by our company QINSUN Instruments Co., Ltd. was independently developed and manufactured. It is used to test solar photovoltaic, plastics, paints, packaging, automotive materials and textile industries, including geotextiles, pigments, stability Weather resistance of materials such as active ingredients and additives.
01. Light source : One 6500W water-cooled xenon lamp tube;
02. Spectral range: full spectrum sunlight;
03. Spectral range: Irradiance: (307~1356)W/m2 (300~800nm) (internal and external Boro/Boro filters, see examples for others);
04. Irradiance Control Accuracy: ± 0.1 W/m2 of set value;
05. Uniform Irradiation intensity on sample surface: ≦±4%;
06. Irradiation control point: 340 nm, 420 nm, 300-400 nm, 400-750 nm, etc. can be selected; BPT: 40~110℃;
08. Number of specimen racks that can be installed: 65, 3 layers in total;
09. Total exposure area: 6500 cm2 .
Exposure test procedure.
The exposure conditions in SAE J1960 are as follows:
1. In the light cycle, the irradiance is controlled to 0.55 W/m2/nm at 340 nm;
2nd UV Extender Filter (Inner Quartz Filter/Outer Borosilicate Filter);
At a panel temperature of 3.70°C, operate under light for 40 minutes and relative humidity is 50%;
4.20 minutes Spray l before the sample with light and water;
When the panel temperature is 5.38℃, operate under the light pfor 60 minutes and the relative humidity is 50%;
When the panel temperature is 6.38°C, add water and spray 60 minutes in the dark and spray the front and back of the sample;
7. The position of the sample remains unchanged.