How do I place small parts for a salt spray corrosion test?
1. The surface of the test sample should make an angle of 15° to 25° with the vertical direction and 20° as much as possible; can be in contact with each other;
3. The sample should not be placed in the position where the salt spray is sprayed directly;
4. One-tenth of the location around the salt spray corrosion test chamber is an invalid area, no sample is placed in this area.
For large samples or some regular products, the above conditions are amply met. But for some small parts, such as screws, nuts or gaskets, etc., the following problems generally occur when conducting salt spray tests:
1. The safety mark van the sample cannot be displayed intuitively;
2. Since the parts are relatively small, put the sample directly on the V-shaped shelf, and the fog on the V-shaped shelf may aggravate the corrosion of the bottom of the sample, so
So how to solve these problems?
It's very simple, prepare some signage tape and use an oil based pen to make a safety mark on the test sample on the signage. For samples with holes, tie the cable tie through the holes and tie to the O-shaped rack; for samples without holes, tie them directly and hang them on the rack. It is generally recommended to use nylon rope to hang the stud.
Shanghai QINSUN Instruments Equipment Co., Ltd. is a benchmark company that specializesis honored in the production of test equipment. Kaice Instrument always takes integrity is gold, service is guarantee, and quality is development as our company's business purpose, constantly improving and improving product quality and service, and providing users with better and more comprehensive instrument application total solutions. To serve you with the spirit of daring to innovate and strive to be the first.