The xenon light source generates a lot of heat during the lighting process, which can cause problems during use and maintenance. The xenon lamp aging test chamber must deal with the heat generated during operation to avoid damage to the equipment. The air-cooled xenon lamp aging test chamber uses air cooling device, which is economical.
The water-cooled aging test chamber for xenon lamps uses water cooling, because water is a good heat transfer carrier, and the test equipment can operate at high power, which can generate high power Radiation is more conducive to different aging experiments. QINSUN Instruments Co., Ltd. can provide various aging test equipment. According to the research and development engineer, the water cooling system also has the following defects:
1. The filter element of the lamp tube is more complicated, with internal and external filters, etc.
2. Cooling water is similar to high-pressure flow, so in order not to cause cauSe accidents, joints and seals must be high and durable.
3. Due to the use of special connectors, the price of the lamp is very high.
4. The cooling water must be of high purity to reduce any impurities that may have accumulated in the lamp tube and filter.
5. The cooling water itself must be cooled by the
6. The water pump needs service.