The natural aging test method is widely used at home and abroad. The main reason is that the results of natural weathering experiments are more realistic, the cost is lower, and the operation is simple and convenient. While we can perform a natural weathering test anywhere, the internationally recognized test site is
It is the Florida of the United States. States because of the abundance of sunshine.
But the shortcoming of the natural weather aging test is that the test takes a long time and testers may not have to wait that many years for a product's test results. In addition, even in Florida, the climate cannot be exactly the same year after year, so the reproducibility of the test results is not ideal.
As an experimental instrument for accelerated testing of light color fastness, the carbon arc aging test chamber is awidely accepted all over the world. This instrument is used to test the light resistance of various materials and products Aging. It is suitable for fiber textiles, building materials, notebooks, ordinary office supplies and other fields, and it is suitable for various test standards of color fastness to light.
ISO AATCC ASTM JIS A1415 JIS L0842
1. Light source: carbon arc lamp;
2. Continuous working time of light source: 48 hours;
3. Discharge voltage and current: 135V±10V , 16A±2A;
4. Temperature Range: 63℃±3℃;
5. Humidity Range: 35%rhto50%±5%RH;
6. Humidity Control: Atomizer;
7. Temperature cycle: air control valve to adjust the air cycle;
8. Sample: test volume 108 pcs;
9. Sample size: 65mm × 55mm , 1 mm thick.