Mechanical equipment is essential to any industrial enterprise, but only regular maintenance can
Keep them in good working order state working order all the time. As a kind of mechanical equipment, the xenon lamp weather resistance test chamber is responsible for testing products and materials, but regular cleaning and maintenance can effectively extend the service life of the test chamber and improve the accuracy of the test results. However, the premise of thisthat the method of maintaining the test chamber is correct. If the maintenance method is wrong, it can lead to completely opposite results. The technical R&D engineer of QINSUN Instruments Co., Ltd. Briefly explains the maintenance method to extend the service life of the xenon lamp aging tester as follows A few points, I hope it will be helpful for every customer.
1. Do not placeflammable, explosive or corrosive substances in the working space for testing, otherwise the test box will sound an alarm and then stop working automatically.
2. Always keep the place where the test box will be placed clean and tidy. For example, not much dust may be used on the bottom of the box and around it, otherwise the test box will inhale the dust during the testing process, causing the test box to malfunction. Or the test results are inaccurate.
3. After each test, the studio should be cleaned, you only need to wipe it with a cotton cloth dipped in water, but you should dry the studio afterwards.
4. The power distribution chamber of the test box is cleaned once a year. During cleaning, the accumulated dust on the mesh can be removed with a vacuum cleaner or a stiff brush. However, make sure to turn off the power of the device before cleaning it to avoid electric shock accidents.
5. It is necessary to regularly check the various parts of the weather resistance tester of the xenon lamp. If there is a problem, it should be replaced in time to prevent equipment failure or accidents due to damage to parts.
However, if the xenon lamp's weather resistance test chamber shows serious defects during use, do not repair it yourself, as thislikely to cause more serious problems. In addition, do not modify or disassemble the test box privately during the usual use of the test box to avoid problems during the use of the test box.