Walk-in high-temperature aging test room The structure of the room is usually built on site with insulation boards (double-sided color steel panels, with insulation materials in the middle), and the room size is designed according to customer requirements. The whole set of walk-in high and low temperature humidity and heat test rooms have full safety protection devices and can provide troubleshooting methods, and the safety index exceeds other brands. Protection devices: switch without fuse, fuse, over-temperature protection, dry protection, water shortage protection, liquid level protection, compressor over-pressure, over-heating, over-current protection and other protection devices. Compression overload and overheat protection, phase failure protection, fault reporting system is very complete.
Conforms to the standard:
GJB150.3 (ML-STD0-810D) high temperature test method
GJB150.4 (MIL-STD-810D) low temperature test method
GJB360.8-87 (MIL-STD-202f) High Temperature Endurance Test
GB/T5170.2-96 "Temperature Test Equipment"
Basic Environmental Test Methods for Electrical and Electronic Products Test A: Low Temperature Test Method GB 2423.1-89 (IEC68-2-1)
Basic Environmental Test Methods for Electrical and Electronic Products Test B: High Temperature Test Method GB 2423.2-89 (IEC68-2-2)
The performance index meets the requirements of GB5170, 2, 3, 5, 6-95 "Basic parameter verification method for environmental testing equipment for electrical and electronic products, low temperature, high temperature, constant moist heat, alternating moist heat test equipment"
Walk - in high-temperature aging test roomTechnical parameters:
1. Size: Width 200 × Height 200 × Depth 200㎝ (can be customized according to customer requirements, the outer size is subject to the actual size)
2. Temperature range: 0℃/--20℃/- 4
0℃/-60℃/-70℃～+85℃/100℃ (Customers can choose any temperature range, the lower the temperature, the more more expensive the price, please choose the right one according to the needs of your own products).
3. Temperature fluctuation: ±0.5 °C (Temperature fluctuation is half of the difference between the measured high temperature and low temperature at the midpoint).
4. Temperature uniformity: ±2.0℃ (The temperature uniformity is the arithmetic mean of the difference between the measured high and low temperature in each test).
Five, Heat-up time: From room temperature +10°C to +85°C in less than 60 minutes, non-linear temperature rise with no load of about 3°C/min.
6. Cooling time: from +10°C to 0 °C in less than 30 minutes, non-linear idle cooling about 1°C/min, from +10°C to -20°C in less than 45 minutes, non-linear The idle cooling is about 1°C/min, and the non-liNear idle cooling is about 1°C/min from normal temperature +10°C to -40°C in less than 60 minutes.
Seven, working noise
A sound level ≤ 60dB (A)
(measured in a soundproof room with a ring temperature of 25°C and less echo ; use a weighting, test the average value of 8 points; each test point is horizontally 1 meter away from the noise source and 1 meter above the ground)
Easy maintenance and convenient use of this test box are one of the most important features of the advantages of our Company 1. The independent frame design makes the cooling system and the air system independent of each other, maintenance and repair can be carried out while the device is running, the failure rate of year-round operation is low, and maintenance is easier and faster.
You can Send Message or email email@example.com to us, we will reply tu you within 24 hours.Now tell us your need,there will be more favorable prices!
No. 2578 Gu Dai Road, Shanghai