Two-box thermal shock test chamberIt is mainly used for the adaptability test of industrial electrical, electrical, electronic and other finished or semi-finished products under the climatic conditions of low temperature instantaneous temperature change, such as Impact from minus 10 degrees to minus 20 degrees or minus 40 degrees, lower It can reach minus 55 degrees or minus 65 degrees. To be precise, it should be able to perform impact tests in any temperature range between minus 65 degrees and high temperatures of 150 degrees. Why is there HochteTemperature in this range, but it is only called low-temperature impact testing machine, because of the cost of high-temperature system is very high for manufacturers. It's not high. So if the customer does not refuse, it is generally customized as this gives the industrial product a greater range
The physical and other related properties of industrial products can be tested more realistically. After passing the test of this test machine, the results can be used to judge whether the product's performance can meet the expected requirements, so that for quality improvement, structural design, performance verification and factory inspection of industrial products, etc.
Two boxes of refrigerators The performance parameters of the thermal shock test chamber are as follows:
1. Temperature ranges for low temperature exposure: A- 20°C; B-40°C; C:55°C; D:-65°C (manufacturers also offer free high temperature up to 150°C).< /p>
2. Temperature deviation: ±2℃.
3. Temperature variation: ±0.5℃.
4. Temperature recovery time: ≤5min.
5.Temperature recovery conditions: high temperature exposure at 150°C for 30 minutes, low temperature exposure at -20°C for 30 minutes, high temperature exposure at 150°C for 30 minutes, low temperature exposure at -40°C 30 minutes, high temperature at 150°CC for 30min, low temperature at -55°C for 30min, high temperature at 150°C for 30min, low temperature at -65°C for 30min.
6. Thermal shock transmission method: pneumatic drive.
7. Warm-up time for high temperature storage: 30min (+25℃ ~+200℃).
8. Cooling time of low-temperature storage room: 65min (+25℃～-75℃).