Thermal shock box with temperature cycle Satisfies the test methods are: SJ/T10187-91Y73 series temperature change test chamber - one-box type; SJ/T10186-91Y73 Series Temperature Change Test Box - Two Box Type; GB/T2423.22-1989 temperature change test; GB/T2423.1- 1989 Low Temperature Test Method; GB/T2423.2-1989 Hochttemperature test method; GJB360.7-87 Temperature Shock Test; GJB150.5-86 Temperature Shock Test; IEC68-2-14_test method N_temperature.
Temperature change; GJB367.2-87 405 Temperature Shock Test; GB/T 2423.22-2002 temperature change; GB/T 2424.13-2002 Test Method Temperature Change Test Guidelines; EIA 364-32 Thermal Shock (Temperature Cycle) Test Procedure for Environmental Impact Assessment of Electrical Connectors and Sockets, etc.
One, Low temperature shock can choose the temperature range: A-20 °C; B-40°C; C: 55°C; D: -65°C (the manufacturer also offers free high temperature up to 150°C).
2. Temperature deviation: ±2℃.
3. Temperature variation: ±0.5℃.
4. Temperature Recovery Time: ≤5min.
5. Temperature recovery conditions: high temperature at 150°C for 30 minutes, low temperature at -20°C for 30 minutes, high temperature at 150°C for 30 minutes, low temperature at -40°C for 30 minutes, high temperature at 150℃ for 30 minutes, low temperature at -55℃ for 30 minutes, high temperature at 150℃ for 30 minutes, low temperature at -65℃ for 30 minutes.
6. Thermal shock transmission method: pneumatic drive.
7. The temperature rise time of the high-temperature storage room: 30min (+25℃～+200℃).
8. The cooling time of deep freeze storage: 65min (+25℃～-75℃).
You can Send Message or email firstname.lastname@example.org to us, we will reply tu you within 24 hours.Now tell us your need,there will be more favorable prices!
No. 2578 Gu Dai Road, Shanghai