Simulated Solar Ultraviolet Test Chamber By simulating the UV radiation in natural sunlight, simulating the function of condensation stagnation by the humidification system, and simulating the rainy weather by spraying, the accelerated weatherability test is performed on the material to get the weather resistance results of the material.
Production standard: GB/T14522-93/GB/T16585-1996/GB/T16422.3-1997.
Simulated Solar Ultraviolet Test Chamber Technical Parameters:
1.Humidity range Normal temperature +10~70℃; Panel measurement range: 45~80℃; Humidity range: ≥90% RH.
2. Temperature variation: ±3°C; Resolution: 0.1°C.
3. The center distance of the lamp is 70mm (The center distance between the test object and the lamp tube: plate type base test plate (adjustable up and down).
4. Lamp brand model American ATLAS Original UVA-340 (315-400nm), UVB-313 (280-315nm) (optional), 8 pieces 340 lamps are standard, if you need 313 lamps, please explain before ordering.
6. temperature controlethode PID autotune temperature control method.
7. Meet GB/T14552-2008 Standard of the People's Republic of China - Plastics, Coatings, Rubber Materials for Machinery Industrial Products - Artificiala) Fluorescence UV/Condensation Test Method in Climate Accelerated Test Method.
lGB/T16422.3-1997 GB/T16585-96 related analysis method.
lGB/T16585-1996 Standard of the People's Republic of China - Test Method for Artificial Weathering of Vulcanized Rubber (Fluorescent UV Lamp).
lGB/T16422.3-1997 Plastic Laboratory Light Source Exposure Test Method and other relevant standard clauses for design and manufacturing standards.
l Conforms to test standards: ASTM D4329, ISO 4892-3, ISO 11507, SAE J2020, and other recent UV aging test standards.
Other Standards are not listed in detail, please coordinate with our specialist department if necessary.
You can Send Message or email email@example.com to us, we will reply tu you within 24 hours.Now tell us your need,there will be more favorable prices!
No. 2578 Gu Dai Road, Shanghai