UV Aging Test Chamber Conformance Standard: GB/T 14522-93 National Standard of the People's Republic of China Plastic, Coating, Rubber Materials, Artificial Climate Accelerated Test Method ; GB-T16422.3-1997; ISO4892-3:1994 Plastic Laboratory Light Exposure Test Method etc.
UV- Aging test boxParameters:
The actual size corresponds to the standard.
Performance IndexTemperature range
≥95% relative humidity
Distance between lamps p>
Distance between lamps
Distance between samples and lamps
290nm~400nm UV-A, UV-B, UV -C (instructions when ordering)
(1) cheap , lowOperating cost.
(2) Long lasting lamp.
(3) Built-in microprocessor control + self-diagnostic function + Solar Eye Solar Eye control panel Irradiance + AutoCal
(4) Correction system Automatic irradiance calibration = Humanized design = reliable operation, easy installation, easy use, easy maintenance.
(1) this device The most widely used weathering tester in the world
(2) Has become the world standard for laboratory accelerated weathering aging tests: conforms to ISO, ASTM, DIN, JIS, SAE, BS, ANSI, GM , U.S.GOVT and other standards and national Defaults.
(3) Reproduce material damage from sunlight, rain and dew quickly and realistically: just a few daysUV can reproduce the damage,that last months or years outdoors: including fading, discoloration, loss of brightness, chalking, cracking, smearing, embrittlement, loss of strength and oxidation.
(4) This device's reliable aging test data can make accurate correlation predictions of the weatherability (resistance to aging) of products, and help in the screening and optimization of materials and formulations.
(5) Wide range of applications, such as Such as: paint, ink, varnish, resin, plastic, adhesive, printing and packaging, automotive and motorcycle, cosmetics, metal, electronics, electroplating, medicine, etc.
You can Send Message or email firstname.lastname@example.org to us, we will reply tu you within 24 hours.Now tell us your need,there will be more favorable prices!
No. 2578 Gu Dai Road, Shanghai