Box Type UV Aging Test Chamber Conformance Standard: GB/T 14522-93 National Standard of the People's Republic of China Plastic, Coating, Rubber Materials, Artificial Climate Acceleration for Machine Industry Products Test Method; GB-T16422.3-1997; ISO4892-3:1994 Plastic Laboratory Light Exposure Test Method etc.
UV-ultraviolet weatherability tester, also known as UV-ultraviolet -Called weather resistance test chamber, is a fluorescent ultraviolet lamp imported from the United States (ATLAS) as a light source, simulating the ultraviolet radiation in natural sunlight and dann The function of dew condensation is simulated by the humidification system, and the accelerated weather resistance test is carried out on the material by spraying to simulate the rainy weather to obtain the weather resistance results of the material. The product's aging resistance is tested by artificially reproducing environmental conditions such as UV rays, high temperature, high humidity, condensation, rain and darkness in natural climates.
Studio size 1140×690×640mm ( W * H *D)
Actual size is standard.
Performance index temperature range RT＋10℃～70℃
Humidity range≥95% RH
The distance between the lamp tubes is 35mm
The distance between the sample and the lamp tube is 50 mm
UV wavelength 290 nm ～400 nm UV-A, UV-B, UV-C (specify when ordering)
Lamp power 40W
Box Type UV Aging Test ChamberFeatures:
(1 ) are cheap and cheap to run.
(2) Long life lamp.
(3) Built-in microprocessor control + self-diagnostic function + Solar Eye Solar Eye system controls irradiance + AutoCal
(4) Calibration system automatically corrects irradiance = humanized design = reliable operation, easy installation, easy use and easy maintenance.
(1) This device is widely used for weather resistance testing machines worldwide
(2) Has become the world standard for laboratory accelerated weathering aging tests: conforms to ISO, ASTM, DIN, JIS, SAE, BS, ANSI, GM, U.S.GOVT and other standards and national standards.
(3) Quickly and realistically reproduce material damage caused by sunlight, rain and dew: It only takes a few days or In a few weeks. UV can reproduce damage that lasts months or years outdoors: including fading, discoloration, fade, chalking, cracking, smearing, embrittlement, strength degradation and oxidation .
(4) This device's reliable aging test data can make accurate correlation predictions of the weatherability (resistance to aging) of products, and help verify and optimize materials and formulations.
(5) Wide range of applications, such as: paint, ink, varnish, resin, plastic, adhesive, printing and packaging, automotive and motorcycle industry, cosmetics, metal, electronics, electroplating, medical, etc...
You can Send Message or email email@example.com to us, we will reply tu you within 24 hours.Now tell us your need,there will be more favorable prices!
No. 2578 Gu Dai Road, Shanghai