Alternating Thermal Shock Tester It is the same model, function and design as the high and low temperature impact testing machine, because some customers when testing, the low temperature impact test function more than the high temperature -Use impact testing so they call it low temperature impact testing machine or low temperature impact testing machine. Of course, it can also be abbreviated and referred to as impact testing of the machine.
This testing machine is mainly used for the adaptability testing of finished or semi-finished products such as industrial electricians, electrical appliances and electronics under the climate conditions of instantaneous low temperature temperature change, such as the impact of minus 10 Degrees to minus 20 degrees or minus 40 degrees, and the lower can be minus 55 degrees or minus 65 degrees. To be precise, it should be able to perform impact tests in any temperature range between minus 65 degrees and high temperature 150 degrees. Why does it appear in this Area? What about high temperature, but it is only called low temperature impact testing machine because the cost of the high temperature system are not high for the manufacturer, so it is customized to the customer, if the customer does not refuse, because it makes the industrial product more busy The impact range of industrial products can be tested more realistically on the physical and other related properties of industrial products. After the Passing the test of this testing machine, the results can be used to judge whether the product's performance can meet the expected requirements to improve the quality and structure of industrial products. design, performance testing, factory inspection, etc.
The thermal cycling tester's performance parameters are as follows:
1. Low temperature shock can choose temperature range: A-20℃; B-40℃; C: 55℃; D : -65℃ (manufacturers also provide free high temperature up to 150℃).
Second, temperature deviation: ±2℃.
3. Temperature variation: ±0.5℃.
4. Temperature recovery time: ≤5min.
5. Temperature recovery conditions: high temperature at 150°C for 30 minutes, low temperature at -20°C for 30 minutes, high temperature at 150°C for 30 minutes, low temperature at -40 °C for 30 minutes, high temperature at 150°C for 30 minutes, low temperature exposure at 55°C for 30 minutes, high temperature at 150°C for 30 minutes, low temperature at-65°C for 30 minutes.
6. Thermal shock transmission method: pneumatic drive.
7. The temperature rise time of high temperature storage room: 30 minutes (+25℃～+200℃).
8. The cooling time of cryogenic storage room: 65min (+25℃～-75℃).
You can Send Message or email email@example.com to us, we will reply tu you within 24 hours.Now tell us your need,there will be more favorable prices!
No. 2578 Gu Dai Road, Shanghai