Scope of application:
Sunchex temperature and humidity adjustable xenon lamp aging tester
is suitable for testing textile color fastness, chemical light stability, coating light aging, plastic parts light aging, rubber sun aging, building materials sun aging, etc.
The new Sunchex temperature and humidity adjustable light fastness tester uses a xenon arc lamp that simulates the full sunlight spectrum to reproduce the destructive light waves that exist in different environments, so as to quickly and quickly test the stability of dyes in textiles and other materials and materials Structure damage and weathering caused by sunlight. The light fastness tester can provide corresponding environmental simulation and accelerated tests for scientific research, product development and product quality control, avoiding the deviation of results caused by the long period of natural exposure test and poor consistency of test conditions. It has good correlation, repeatability and reproducibility, and the built-in temperature and humidity adjustment system provides stable temperature and humidity conditions for testing.
xenon lamp aging tester src=/d/file/p/2021/11-16/754e314ac4f5cd04f464256f4c3cb802.jpg />
ISO11378-2:2001, ASTMD6540, ASTMD3424, ASTMD5071, ASTMD6695, ASTMG151, ASTMG155, ISO11431, ISO11979, ISO105B02, etc.
1. 300-400nm broadband illuminance controller to ensure that the xenon lamp has a constant irradiance within the service life;
2. In the range of 300-400nm, the illumination control and monitoring can reach 80W/m2;
3. Relative humidity monitoring and control, and equipped with ultrasonic humidifier to ensure long-term reliable operation;
4. The black label thermometer monitors and controls the temperature;
5. Microprocessor control;
6. Friendly and intuitive operating system, freely programmable up to 15 test programs;
7. Configure RS232 interface, can directly print test results online
8. Italian craftsmanship, stable and reliable