The innovative design of the ATLAS UV ultraviolet light condensation aging test box, compared with other ultraviolet fluorescent aging test boxes, achieves higher standards in terms of performance characteristics, ease of use, accuracy and safety, and its verification performance meets or exceeds other brand. Multi-language touch screen interface, data collection through Ethernet connection, extremely safe, optional recirculation spray device. More other unique features that are easy to operate and use by users.
ASTM D4329, ASTM D4587, ASTM D4799, ASTM D5208, ASTM G151, ASTM G154, EN 927-6, EN 1297, EN 1898 FIBC, EN 12224, EN 13523-10, ISO 4892-1, ISO 4892-3, ISO 11507 , ISO 11895, ISO 11997-2, SAE J2020, prEN 1062-4.
1. 8 40-watt UV fluorescent tubes
2. Blackboard temperature (BPT) control
3. Safety protection device: double protection of software and hardware after opening the door; low water level protection; over temperature protection, etc.
4. Comply with CE standards and pass UL and CSA certification
5. Sample rack
6. Touch screen display
7. Safety interface for irradiance calibration
8. Easy-to-operate sample fixing ring
1. Radiation uniformity: 4% of the surface of the sample is covered
2. Irradiance: Minimum: 0.35 W/m2 (UVA, UVB) Maximum: 1.55 W/m2 (UVA), 1.23 W/m2 (UVB)
3. Blackboard temperature range: UV stage – BPT 35-80 °C (95-176 °F) Condensation stage – BPT 35-60 °C (95-140 °F)
4. Sample capacity: 48 pieces + BPT on 24 sample holders
5. Weight: about 140KG (310LB), depending on the options
6. Power supply:
120 VAC (± 10%), 1 Ph., 2 Wire (1/N/PE), 50/60 Hz, 12A230 VAC (± 10%), 1 Ph., 2 Wire (1/N/PE or 2/ PE), 50/60 Hz, 8A
7. Spray water pressure: 25-40psi (1.7-2.7bar), purity: <1 ppm of dissolved solids, silicon: <0.1 ppm, conductivity: <5 us/ cm or 200 kiloohms or refer to the test method
8. Condensate requirements
Pressure: 2-60psi (0.1-4.1bra)
Purity: Deionized water is recommended, but not required.
1. Circulating water spray
2. 12 standard nozzles
3. Handheld radiation calibrator
4. Data acquisition program realized through Ethernet
5. Overlay kit
6. Radiation control (340nm, 313nm, 351nm)
7. Nozzles can be customized for users