The ATLAS Ci5000 xenon lamp aging tester has been recognized by many manufacturers in the automotive, plastics, paint coating, ink, packaging, photovoltaic materials, and pigments, dyes, stabilizers and additives industries. It is recognized as accurate, repeatable and heavy. A device that predicts the service life of a product realistically. The Ci5000 series has obtained CE, UL, CAS, ISO and EN certifications from international standards organizations.
1. Ci5000 has made major innovations in the engineering design of internal airflow, irradiation and control systems, which significantly reduces the variability of these key parameters during harsh tests. Ci5000 realizes the uniformity of temperature, humidity and exposure test inside the box.
2. The world brand in the field of light aging, the flagship product of the United States Asia Pacific Las.
3. The world's most advanced xenon lamp weathering and light aging tester is the cutting-edge achievement of artificial accelerated aging tests in laboratories, with unparalleled recognition and authority.
4. Designated models of many automobile, coating, textile, polymer materials and building materials manufacturers and authoritative research institutions around the world. Large amount of stakeout, 110 standard samples can be placed in a full box, suitable for commercial inspection and R&D operation.
5. Meet all major global xenon lamp weathering test standards.
6. It can quickly and conveniently provide users with repeatable and reproducible and accurate product aging resistance data.
7. Brand new upgrade, smarter and more energy-saving.
AATCC TM16-1998, AATCC TM16-2004, AATCC TM169, ASTM C1442.
1. Support 12000W high-power precision water-cooled xenon lamp tube
2. Total exposure area: 11,000 cm2 (1,705 in2)
3. Automatic rotating 3-layer sample rack
4. Large-screen full-color TFT display automatic diagnosis information
5. Directly set and control the irradiance 340nm, 420nm, 300-400nm
6. Directly control the temperature in the box and the temperature of the blackboard or/and black mark
7. Set and control relative humidity directly
8. Directly set and control the air temperature in the test chamber
9. Display diagnostic information
10. Built-in 14 major international standards
11. Support 12 customer custom programming
12. Multilingual display (Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean)
13. U disk data output interface
14. Built-in global patented Smart Damper automatic air supply wind speed adjustment and intelligent air regulation system
15. Built-in global patented Smart Light intelligent lighting monitoring system
16. Spray system on the back of the sample rack
17. The filter combination meets all test standards
18. Air intake pipe dust filter
19. CS-7 xenon lamp cooling system
20. Automatic water quality monitoring and automatic alarm
21. Calibrated reference xenon lamp
22. Observation window of test chamber
23. Global universal power system, suitable for various frequency, voltage and electrical requirements
24. Electrical safety performance meets CE, UL, CSA, EN, ISO standards
25. Automatic countdown function based on irradiation amount and time
26. The sample rack can hold many types of samples
27, VibraSonicTM humidification system
1. Light source: 12000W water-cooled xenon lamp
2. Service life (1 solar standard): 1200 hours
3. Filter: internal and external filters can be replaced
4. Irradiance control: 340/420 or 300-400nm select single point automatic control, optional second point monitoring
5. Light monitoring: SmartLightTM monitor
6. Relative humidity control: automatic
7. Humidity range: light cycle: 10-75% (determined by temperature), dark cycle: up to 100%
8. Temperature control: automatic
9. Blackboard or black mark temperature: BPT 40-110℃ / BST40-120℃
10. Simultaneous control of BPT or BST and the temperature in the box: standard
11. BPT/BST dual control: optional
12. Sample rack type: 3 layers
13. Exposure test area: 11000cm2 (1705in2)
14. Power supply: 440/480V, three-phase three-wire, 50/60Hz, 60A 24KW; or 340-415V, three-phase four-wire, 50/60Hz, 63A 24KW
15. HVAC-MJ/h (BTU/h) (maximum): 64.22MJ/h (90870BTU/h, 800CFM)
16. Compressed air: 0.11m3/min (maximum 4CFM), @552kPa, (80psi)
17. Water flow:
(1) Pressure: 138-344kPa (20-30psi)
(2) Humidification: deionized water 0.2L/min
(3) Sample spray: deionized water 0.2L/min
(4) Sample rack spray: deionized water 0.2L/min
(5) Xenon lamp tube cooling @6000W: deionized water 1.9L/min
18. Dimensions (L x W x H): 160 x 127 x 198cm
19. Base: 212x 193cm (including storage area)
20. Weight: 943kg (2080lb)
1. 1 host
2. 4000 hours spare parts kit (2 xenon lamps, 2 external filters, 10 external filters, etc.)
3. 1 standard calibration lamp
4. 1 set of blue label (meet AATCC ISO and other standards)
5, 3 layers of rotatable lantern stand 1 set
1. BPT/BST dual control: optional
2. Irradiance control: 340/420nm or 300-400nm select single point automatic control, optional second point monitoring
3. The refrigeration coil installed in the air duct (not including the necessary refrigeration device)
4. S3T specific test piece surface temperature system
5. WXView (climate observation) data acquisition system
6. LiquiAirTM-LiquiAir xenon lamp cooling system
7. XenoCal irradiance calibration device for independent irradiance calibration and measurement of the sample surface
8. Unique custom sample holder design realizes high radiance simulation (Ci5000 HE).
9. Auxiliary lantern stand that meets special test requirements
10. Caster (6 feet) includes adapter and installation instructions
11. LS-200 full spectrum spectrum monitoring equipment
12. Stretch the legs (6 feet: 15 cm lifting device)
13. Ambient air conditioning unit ACU
14. Pure water system
15. Ice water system
16. Air compression system