Sand dust test box applies to the dustproof of outdoor products, auto parts, electronic and electrical products, LEDs, instruments and electrical enclosures provide an important test basis for scientific product development and quality control to ensure appropriate Provide environmental simulations and accelerated testing.
Sand dust test box conforms to the standard:
This device can provide appropriate environmental simulation and accelerated testing for scientific research, product development and quality control. The device complies with GB2423. 37-2006La2 Sand Dust Test Method, GB 4208-2008 Enclosure Protection Level (IP Code ) standards, GB/T4942-93 Low-Voltage Electrical Appliance Enclosure Protection Level”, GB/T 10485-2007, GB 7001-96 “Dustproof Test” and other requirements.
1st control instrument; import number display button type control instrument
(1) Blowing time (IS-99h adjustable)
(2) vibration time (IS-99h onAdjustable
(3) loading time (IS 99h adjustable)
(4) arbeitszeit (IS-9999h adjustable)
2. Main accessories: blower, vibration motor, heating tube, filter.
3. Equipped with vacuumactuators. (vacuum gauge, filter instrument, gas flow meter, quick connector) Note: (without vacuum pump)
4. The test work area can be equipped with sockets with appropriate dust-tight electrical plugs.
1. Model: LQ- IP-216
2 .Studio size: 600 (D) X600 (W) X 600 (H)
3. The dust used through the metal screen, the nominal wire diameter is 50 μm and the nominal distance between the wires is 75 μm; .
4. Airflow speed: no more than 2m/s; .
5. Continuous periodic dust blowing can be set at will;
6. Dust concentration: 2kg/m3;
8. Test dust: dry stone powder, etc.;