Two-box thermal shock test chamber is mainly used for low-temperature tests used by industrial electrical, electrical, electronic and other finished or semi-finished products. Adaptability tests under immediate changes in climatic conditions, such as impacts from minus 10 degrees to minus 20 degrees or minus 40 degrees, and the lower ones can reach minus 55 degrees or minus 65 degrees. To be precise, there should be impact tests in every Tetemperature range between minus 65 degrees and high temperature of 150 degrees. Why there is high temperature in this range, but it is only called low temperature impact testing machine, because of the cost of high temperature system is very high for manufacturers. It's not high. Generally, if the customer does not object, it is customized, because it gives the industrial product a longer range, and the physical and other related characteristics of the industrial product can be tested more realistically. After testing with this test machine, the results can be used to assess whether the product's performance can meet the expected requirements, to provide quality improvement, structural design, performance verification and factory inspection of industrial products, etc.
Two boxes of refrigerators The performance parameters of the thermal shock test chamber are as follows:
1. Temperature ranges for low temperature exposure: A- 20°C; B-40°C; C:55°C; D:-65°C (manufacturers also offer free high temperature up to 150°C).< /p>
2. Temperature deviation: ±2℃.
3. Temperature variation: ±0.5 ℃.
4. Temperature recovery time: ≤5min.
5.Temperature recovery conditions: high temperature exposure at 150°C for 30 minutes, low temperature exposure at -20°C for 30 minutes, high temperature exposure at 150°C for 30 minutes, low temperature exposureeffect at -40°C for 30min, high temperature at 150°C for 30min, low temperature at -55°C for 30min, high temperature at 150°C for 30min, low temperature at -65°C for 30min.
6. Thermal shock transmission method: pneumatic drive.
7. Warm-up time for high temperature storage: 30min (+25℃ ~+200℃).
8. Cooling time of low-temperature storage room: 65min (+25℃～-75℃).